Most of the 110 Nigerian female students kidnapped by Boko Haram militants in the town of Dapchi on February 19, 2018 were returned on March 21, 2018, the BBC cited the government as announcing. A presidential aide said 4 school girls were dropped back in the town in the early hours of the morning. The government said the army allowed the militants to drive in the girls to their boarding school, so "lives were not lost", but denied paying any ransom. However, reports suggest that at least five girls died during the kidnapping and that a Christian girl remains in captivity.
Lire aussi : Imperative National Reconciliation!
Les plus Lus
- Barrage hydroélectrique de Nachtigal: 786 milliards pour la construction
- Cameroon Development Corporation: la restructuration se précise
- Banane: les exportations en baisse au troisième trimestre
- Distribution des produits pétroliers: le boom des stations-service
- Transformation de l’anacarde: l’Appel d’Abidjan