Most of the 110 Nigerian female students kidnapped by Boko Haram militants in the town of Dapchi on February 19, 2018 were returned on March 21, 2018, the BBC cited the government as announcing. A presidential aide said 4 school girls were dropped back in the town in the early hours of the morning. The government said the army allowed the militants to drive in the girls to their boarding school, so "lives were not lost", but denied paying any ransom. However, reports suggest that at least five girls died during the kidnapping and that a Christian girl remains in captivity.
Les plus Lus
- Droits d’auteur de l’art musical: une nouvelle société en gestation
- Développement de la SOPECAM: le plan quinquennal au scanner
- Bravoure et professionnalisme: deux fonctionnaires de police à l’honneur
- Nécrologie: hommage au Pr. Joël Moulen
- Transport de marchandises: moins de tracas pour les camionneurs