Ghana has promised to probe the recent deportation of at least 50 of its citizens from Australia who claimed to be journalists coming to cover the ongoing Commonwealth games in Gold Coast, local media reported. Ghana’s Deputy Sports Minister, Pious Enam Hadidze, said the government did not facilitate the travel arrangements for the deported Ghanaians. According to Australian authorities, they were not convinced by the “journalists” reasons for traveling to the country. Though the deported had genuine visas, many did not have professional equipment like recorders and recommended mobile phones for coverage.
Les plus Lus
- Droits d’auteur de l’art musical: une nouvelle société en gestation
- Développement de la SOPECAM: le plan quinquennal au scanner
- Bravoure et professionnalisme: deux fonctionnaires de police à l’honneur
- Nécrologie: hommage au Pr. Joël Moulen
- Transport de marchandises: moins de tracas pour les camionneurs