Cooperation ties between Angola and France have been strengthened following President João Lourenço’s visit to Paris that began on May 28, 2018, Radio France International, RFI reported. Lourenço’s first visit saw the signing of cooperation deals and discussions with French President Emmanuel Macron. President João Lourenço will be in Toulouse on May 29, 2018 to visit Airbus. To avoid overdependence on oil, Luanda wants to diversify its economy by focusing on agri-business and fishing. In a bid to attract more foreign investments, the Angolan Parliament recently passed a bill reducing conditions for foreign-local partnerships.
- Circulation routière: Ces gros porteurs adeptes de l'incivisme
- Unity Palace: “Les Coccinelles” Pupils On Holidays
- Littoral:41.257 candidats à l’assaut du probatoire
- Treated Mosquito Nets: Distribution Campaign Wraps Up In The West Region
- Distribution des produits pétroliers: Aucune inquiétude pour la RCA