Cooperation ties between Angola and France have been strengthened following President João Lourenço’s visit to Paris that began on May 28, 2018, Radio France International, RFI reported. Lourenço’s first visit saw the signing of cooperation deals and discussions with French President Emmanuel Macron. President João Lourenço will be in Toulouse on May 29, 2018 to visit Airbus. To avoid overdependence on oil, Luanda wants to diversify its economy by focusing on agri-business and fishing. In a bid to attract more foreign investments, the Angolan Parliament recently passed a bill reducing conditions for foreign-local partnerships.
Read also : Lions indomptables : Seedorf et Kluivert limogés
- Nomination d’un Inspecteur général au ministère de la Justice
- Mounted, Motorised Troops: Showcased Prowess To Defend Cameroon
- Transport de l’énergie de Memve’ele: les financements disponibles
- African Synergy; Chantal Biya’s Humanitarian Initiative Lauded
- Garoua: trois adolescents se noient dans la Benoué