Continental Development Manager of the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF), Nicolas Petit was yesterday received in audience by the Minister of Sports and Physical Education, Bidoung Mkpatt. Nicolas Petit said he came to Cameroon to discover the table tennis movement. Over 28 coaches have received training.
- Amateur Sports Organisation: Members Converge On Yaound
- CAN d’haltérophilie: six athlètes au Caire
- Audience At Unity Palace: Security, Humanitarian Actions Uniting Factors
- Humanitaire et lutte contre l’insécurité: la Grande Bretagne réaffirme son soutien
- Star Building: PM Dion Ngute Briefed On IMF Review Mission