Some 56 Congolese civil servants who were recently caught redhanded in bars and restaurants in the capital, Brazzaville, were on October 6, 2018 sanctioned during a cabinet meeting, Jeune Afrique magazine reported. Police raids from September 26-27, 2018 caught the recalcitrant workers in public leisure places when they were supposed to be in their offices.
Lire aussi : CPDM Campaigns In Europe
Les plus Lus
- Violence dans les familles: des agents pastoraux formés pour combattre
- Femmes rurales: conseils pour l’autonomisation
- Gambia: Truth, Reconciliation, Reparations Commission Inaugurated
- Lutte contre la corruption au Nigeria: Buhari appuie sur l’accélérateur
- Cameroon Handball Play-Offs: FAP Men, Women Champions