The death toll from the fire that broke out on Sunday, January 23, 2022 in Livs Nightclub in the posh neighbourhood of Bastos now stands at 20.
Some 20 people are now confirmed dead after an inferno broke out in a nightclub in Yaounde early in the morning of January 23, 2022. Prof. Pierre Joseph Fouda, the Director of Yaounde Central Hospital where the survivors were rushed told Cameroon Tribune today, January 24, 2022 that four of the wounded have since died.
Added to the 16 the Minister of Communication announced on Sunday, the number of deaths from the conflagration now stands at 20. Meanwhile, only two survivors of the incident are still receiving treatment in the Yaounde Central Hospital.
Investigations are underway to determine the cause of the deadly fire in Livs Nightclub (former Yaouba Bar), located in the highbrow neighbourhood of Bastos.
- 19 mai 2022 13:19
- 0 likes
On News Stands
- Cryptomonnaie au Cameroun: Des journalistes outillés
- Patriotisme et vivre ensemble : faut-il une journée nationale ?
- Exploitation sexuelle des enfants et des adolescentes : le gouvernement dit stop
- Actors Forum : Improving Acting Skills
- The Challenges Of Nationhood: From Partition To The Republic Of Cameroon