John Hurt, the esteemed British actor known for his burry voice and weathered visage-one that was kept hidden for his most acclaimed role, that of the deformed John Merrick in David Lynch’s The Elephant Man-has died, according to reports from several British newspapers. The two-time Oscar nominee’s six-decade career which also included turns on the BBC’s Doctor Who and in A Man for All Seasons (1966), Midnight Express (1978) and three Harry Potter film, dies at the age of 77. In June 2015, John Hurt announced that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Lire aussi : Imperative National Reconciliation!
Les plus Lus
- Barrage hydroélectrique de Nachtigal: 786 milliards pour la construction
- Cameroon Development Corporation: la restructuration se précise
- Banane: les exportations en baisse au troisième trimestre
- Distribution des produits pétroliers: le boom des stations-service
- Transformation de l’anacarde: l’Appel d’Abidjan