John Hurt, the esteemed British actor known for his burry voice and weathered visage-one that was kept hidden for his most acclaimed role, that of the deformed John Merrick in David Lynch’s The Elephant Man-has died, according to reports from several British newspapers. The two-time Oscar nominee’s six-decade career which also included turns on the BBC’s Doctor Who and in A Man for All Seasons (1966), Midnight Express (1978) and three Harry Potter film, dies at the age of 77. In June 2015, John Hurt announced that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Read also : Mauritanie: Ce qui attend le président élu
- Moungo : des dons pour plus de 300 déplacés internes
- Coupe du Cameroun de handball : le titre pour Fap et Phoenix
- Illicit Financial Flows in Cameroon:Over FCFA 4.2 Billion Lost Annually
- Coupe du monde féminin 2019: une page se tourne
- Foire transfrontalière de la Cemac : les femmes parlent échanges commerciaux