South Africa's President Jacob Zuma has not attended the funeral of veteran anti-apartheid activist Ahmed Kathrada at the request of his family. Mr Kathrada called on Mr Zuma to resign last year after he became mired in a series of corruption scandals. Ex-President Kgalema Motlanthe got a rousing applause from mourners when he repeated Mr Kathrada's call. Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan, who is at risk of being sacked by Mr Zuma, also received a standing ovation.
On News Stands
- Promotion de l’économie verte : le Cameroun se lance
- Special Status To NW, SW : Operational Mechanisms
- Humanitarian Action : Association Supports Orphans
- Gestion des personnels de l'Etat: le Minfopra présente les avancées de Sigipes II
- Promotion de l’entrepreneuriat féminin : un forum africain se prépare