India's Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj has promised an "impartial" inquiry into attacks on Nigerian students living in Noida, near Delhi. The attacks were prompted by the death of a local teenager due to a drug overdose. His parents blame Nigerian students for giving him the drugs. Five Nigerian students were attacked on Monday by crowds, while another was beaten by a mob inside a shopping mall. Police say five people have been arrested over the attacks. Ms Swaraj said she had spoken to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, and he had assured her of a "fair and impartial investigation into this unfortunate incident".
Read also : Chemin de fer: la réhabilitation au programme
- U-17 World Cup: Guinea Disqualified
- Etat des droits de l’Homme au Cameroun: le Minjustice boucle son rapport 2018
- Cameroon-Nigeria Relations: Security, Cooperation Ties Reviewed
- Upheavals In NW/SW Regions: Post Dion Ngute Visit Raises Expectations
- " Le Temps des Réalisations" aux couleurs de l’unité