Sources from Variety (magazine) say that Beyonce Knowles, is director Jon Favreau’s top choice, to voice Nala in the upcoming remake of “The Lion King”. Insiders stress that the Grammy winner has not made a decision regarding the film yet, as the star is pregnant with twins. However, given that it is a voice-acting role, sources say the studio and director will do whatever it takes to be accommodative on her schedule. Donald Glover is on board to voice Simba and James Earl Jones is reprising his role as Simba’s father, Mufasa.
On News Stands
- Développement de la ville de Kribi : le Port autonome apporte son appui
- Ecole supérieure internationale de guerre : une délégation nigériane à la découverte
- Fight Against Hate Speech: Where Are Political Parties?
- NW Regional Council: Minister Inspects Potential Structures
- UN Human Rights Commission Report: Crime Experts Decry Subjective Position