From April 24 to 29, 2017, the town of Buea in the South West Region will host national and international film professionals within the 2017 Cameroon Film Festival (CAMIFF). CAMIFF plans to offer audiences insight into the work of the most promising filmmakers from around the world and to promote the exchange of ideas between established filmmakers, professionals in the film business, creative talent and the public. It is an event that will showcase and present a complete immersion into the world of film making with participation from actors, directors, scriptwriters, cinematographers, sound engineers, editors, light engineers, students, equipment manufacturers and media.
Read also : .Les consultations s’intensifient
- Résolution de la crise dans le Nord-Ouest et le Sud-Ouest: toutes les réponses de Paul Biya
- Enregistrement à l’état civil : les populations du Littoral trainent
- Bolster Economic Growth To Attain Emergence
- Enseignement supérieur: Paul Biya ordonne le recrutement de 2000 enseignant
- Port de Douala : du mieux pour les dockers