Following is a press release from the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic.
“ In the capacity of Personal Representative of Mrs. Chantal Biya, Spouse of the Head of State, Founding President of the Circle of Friends of Cameroon, Mrs. Mathilde Beatrice Evou Mekou, Deputy General Coordinator of CERAC and Regional Delegate for the South, will chair the ceremony of educational talks with students and youths of Mintom, and the handing over of gifts to schools, rural women and health facilities of Mintom in Dja and Lobo Division, South Region, on Friday 9 February 2018 at 10 a.m. prompt.”
The Director of the Civil Cabinet.
1st part: Educational talks in classrooms
7 a.m.: - Arrival of students and youths at the Mintom Classical High School. Installation in classrooms.
8 a.m.: - Arrival of the CERAC delegation. Installation in classrooms.
8.15 a.m.: - Start of educational talks.
9.15 a.m.: - End of educational talks. Debriefing
2nd part: Formal ceremony
7.30 a.m.: - Arrival of populations and dance groups
8.45 a.m.: - Arrival of guests
9.20 a.m.: - Installation of students
9.30 a.m.: - Arrival of Administrative Authorities
9.45 a.m.: - Installation of members of CERAC
9.50 a.m.: - Arrival of the Personal Representative of Mrs. Chantal Biya, First Lady of Cameroon, Founding President of CERAC
- Handing of a bouquet of flowers
- Installation in the VIP Stand
10 a.m.: - Start of the ceremony
- Singing of the National Anthem
- Inter-religious prayer
- Welcome address by the Mayor of Mintom
- Thematic presentations: 1) The adverse effects of drugs and narcotics on the health of youths. 2) HIV/AIDS. 3) Hepatitis. 4) Early pregnancies. 5) Cybercrime and the risks inherent in the use of social networks.
- Word of gratitude of the beneficiaries
- Speech by the Sub-divisional Delegate of Youth Affairs and Civic Education for Mintom
- Speech by the Divisional Delegate of Secondary Education for Dja and Lobo
- Keynote address by the Personal Representative of Mrs. Chantal Biya, First Lady of Cameroon, Founding President of CERAC
- Reading of the list of gifts
- Symbolic handing over the gifts
- Group photograph
12 noon: End of the ceremony