A press release of the director of the Civil Cabinet.
Mrs. Chantal Biya, wife of the Head of State, will, on Thursday, 8 March 2018, at 11.00 am at the 20th May Boulevard, preside over the march past marking the celebration of the XXXIIIrd edition of the International Women’s Day in Cameroon.
Director of the Civil Cabinet
7.30 a.m. : Arrival of officials of the Ministry of Women’s Empowerment and the Family and march past coordination teams.
8.30 a.m.: Assembly of paraders and entertainment groups
9.00 a.m.: Arrival of guests
9.30 a.m.: Arrival of administrative authorities
10.20 a.m.: Arrival of invited Heads of Diplomatic Missions and Representatives of International Organisations.
10.30 a.m.: Arrival of Invited Members of Government and persons ranking as such.
10.40 a.m.: Arrival of the Minister of Women’s Empowerment and the Family.
10.45 a.m.: End of arrival of personalities at the 20th May Boulevard
11.00 a.m.: Arrival of Mrs Chantal Biya, wife of the president of the Republic.
• Welcome by the Minister of Women’s Empowerment and the Family
• Handing over of the bouquet of flowers
• Installation at the grandstand
• Singing of the National Anthem
• Opening of the March past
Circa 1.30 p.m.: End of the March past
• Singing of the Women’s anthem
• Departure of Mrs Chantal Biya, wife of the president of the Republic, from the 20th May Boulevard
• Luncheon by invitation
End of ceremonies.