Fresh talks to overcome Italy’s political stalemate on forming a government held on May 30, 2018. The BBC reported that stock markets have been hit as there is still no government three months after elections last March because no political group is able to form a cabinet. The two big winners in the election - Five Star and The League parties - attempted to join forces on May 27, 2018, but abandoned the idea after President Sergio Matarella vetoed their choice of Finance Minister. There were reports that a snap election might be called, or that two populist parties could try again to form an administration. Italy is the European Union’s fourth largest economy.
Lire aussi : Imperative National Reconciliation!
Les plus Lus
- Barrage hydroélectrique de Nachtigal: 786 milliards pour la construction
- Cameroon Development Corporation: la restructuration se précise
- Banane: les exportations en baisse au troisième trimestre
- Distribution des produits pétroliers: le boom des stations-service
- Transformation de l’anacarde: l’Appel d’Abidjan