India's Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj has promised an "impartial" inquiry into attacks on Nigerian students living in Noida, near Delhi. The attacks were prompted by the death of a local teenager due to a drug overdose. His parents blame Nigerian students for giving him the drugs. Five Nigerian students were attacked on Monday by crowds, while another was beaten by a mob inside a shopping mall. Police say five people have been arrested over the attacks. Ms Swaraj said she had spoken to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, and he had assured her of a "fair and impartial investigation into this unfortunate incident".
- Circulation routière: Ces gros porteurs adeptes de l'incivisme
- Unity Palace: “Les Coccinelles” Pupils On Holidays
- Littoral:41.257 candidats à l’assaut du probatoire
- Treated Mosquito Nets: Distribution Campaign Wraps Up In The West Region
- Distribution des produits pétroliers: Aucune inquiétude pour la RCA