Hereunder is a press release from the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic.
At the invitation of H.E. Xi Jinping, President of the People’s Republic of China, His Excellency Paul Biya, President of the Republic of Cameroon, and his wife Mrs Chantal Biya, left Yaounde late this morning Sunday, 18 March 2018, for Beijing on a State Visit to the People’s Republic of China.
The Head of State is accompanied by an official delegation comprising the following personalitites:
- Mr Lejeune Mbella Mbella, Minister of External Relations;
- Mr Samuel Mvondo Ayolo, Minister, Director of the Civil Cabinet of the Presidency of the Republic of Cameroon;
- Mr Emmanuel Nganou Djoumessi, Minister of Public Works;
- Mr Mengot Victor Arrey-Nkongho, Minister in charge of Special Duties at the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr Alamine Ousmane Mey, Minister of the Economy, Planning and Regional Development;
- Mr Gaston Eloundou Essomba, Minister of Water Resources and Energy;
- Mr Alim Hayatou, Secretary of State in the Ministry of Public Health in charge of Epidemic and Pandemic Control;
- Mr Luc Sindjoun, Special Adviser at the Presidency of the Republic;
- Rear-Admiral Joseph Fouda, Special Adviser at the Presidency of the Republic;
- Mr Martin Mpana, Cameroon’s Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China;
- Mr Simon Pierre Bikele, Chief of State Protocol;
- Mr Christophe Eken, President of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Handicrafts;
- Mr Celestin Tawamba, President of the Cameroon Employers’ Association.
Yaounde, 18 March 2018
Minister, Director of Civil Cabinet
De la meme catégorie
- 15 févr. 2019 11:41
- 0 likes