The National Commission for the Promotion of Bilingualism and Multiculturalism led by former Prime Minister Peter Musonge has just completed its meet and-hear-the people’s visits to the North West and South West regions of Cameroon where a socio-political mishap is fast degenerating into something else.
On News Stands
- Improving Child Literacy: Nascent Solutions Offers Over 100,000 Books To Three Regions
- Plan numérique au Tchad: N’Djamena a besoin de 375 milliards de F
- Organigrammes des administrations: des spécimens en cours de validation
- Chantal Biya Continues Girl Education Advocacy
- Infrastructures sportives : 22 stades pour les championnats